What is BlueLites?
The evolution of the tablet PCs goes so fast these days that it is neither affordable nor wise to manufacture dedicated communication devices. They become outdated very fast.
A regular tablet PC lacks two functionalities in order to be a good communication device. One is good loudspeakers and the other one is environmental control capabilities.
BlueLites adds these features to any PC running Windows. The best PC according to the needs of the user can be chosen. Your choice is not limited to what your supplier offers you. Any PC can be a communication device.
Some of the advantages:
- It contains very powerful loudspeakers good enough to even communicate in crowded and noisy places.
- The built-in infrared remote control of BlueLites is very powerful and there is no need to aim it towards the device that you want to control.
- It contains also a Z-wave controller. Z-wave is a comprehensive radio frequency domotics system manufactured for the regular market. As a result Z-wave modules are much cheaper than comparable infrared modules. Installing Z-wave modules is much faster and easier as there is no need to put cables from one room to the other.
- BlueLites can be hooked up to any PC running Windows. For the first time the user can choose his/her PC completely free and take the hardware that suits him/her the best.
- You can also choose any communication software you wish as long as it can run executable files (.exe files). You can stay with the software you are used to and avoid losing hours of precious time that you have spent creating communication files just because you want to have another hardware.
- BlueLites can be mounted separately from the PC on the side or back of the wheelchair. Only a nice tablet is then in front of the user instead of a big communication device.