Your privacy is important to us. The following explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used by Touch the Future.
Please understand that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online this information cannot be made 100% secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected and used by others. However, we do intend to protect your information at all times.
Information We Collect:
Information regarding your computer, your connection to our website and your user history may also be collected. Touch the Future uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer www.touchthefuture.us, and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic.
Individuals that sign up to receive Touch the Future e-communications or publications, register for events, or make donations to us voluntarily, provide us with contact information (such as name, address, phone and e-mail address, IP address) as well as in some cases, credit and debit card information, age, gender or other demographic information. All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption and all information is stored on a third party secured server. You may always “opt out,” either now or at any time in the future, if you do not wish to receive our messages (see our contact information below).
Touch the Future and www.touchthefuture.us uses “cookie” messages to automatically help provide better services. They remind the website of who you are and your preferences for using the Touch the Future website based on what you have done on the and told us before on your previous visits. The “cookie” is placed in your computer and is read when you come back to our website. Cookies let us take you to the information and features you’re particularly interested in. They also let us track your usage of www.touchthefuture.us , so we know which parts of our sites are most popular. You can reject cookies or cancel them by instructing your web browser accordingly.
How Your Information May Be Used
We use your personal information to provide you with personalized service, to send e-mail alerts to you and to answer your requests, etc. You may choose to opt out at any time, which will cease all communications from us.
We may also use your information to track visitors to our website. This lets us see which of our features are the most popular so we can better serve our users’ needs. It also lets us provide aggregate data about our traffic (not identifying you personally, but showing how many visitors used which features, for example) to outside parties.
- INTERNET ABUSE.You are prohibited from engaging in any form of Internet abuse, including but not limited to: (a) distributing, publishing, or sending any kind of unsolicited or unwelcome email to any number of network users (commonly referred to as “junk mail” or “spam”), including, without limitation, mass promotions, unauthorized or unsolicited commercial advertising, and informational announcements, anywhere on the Internet; (b) posting a single article or substantially similar articles to an excessive number of newsgroups or mailing lists; (c) repeated or deliberate posting of articles that are off-topic according to the charter of the newsgroup or mail list where such articles are posted; (d) posting commercial advertising in a conference or newsgroup, unless it is specifically permitted to be posted within that group; or (e) violating the CAN-SPAM Act.
- ENFORCEMENT.Company reserves the right and has absolute discretion to enforce the Terms. Company may, in its sole discretion, immediately terminate or suspend: (i) the Services; (ii) a Service Agreement; and/or (iii) access to this Site, if it determines that your services, offerings or activities violate the Terms. Without limitation, Company also reserves the right to report any activity (including the disclosure of appropriate data or merchant information) that it suspects may violate any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Company also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies to assist in the investigation and prosecution of any illegal conduct. If you want to report any violations of these guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE.Company reserves the right to amend the Terms and modify or discontinue all or part of the Site, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice, and is not obligated to support or update the Site. The amended Terms shall automatically become effective immediately after they are initially posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site after the posting of the amended Terms on the Site constitutes your affirmative: (a) acknowledgment of the Terms and its modifications; and (b) agreement to abide and be bound by the Terms, as amended. Should you object to any modifications of the Terms, your only recourse is to immediately: (a) terminate use of the Site and/or Services; and (b) notify Company of termination.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES ARE NOT ENDORSEMENTS.The Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for the contents or policies of any linked site. Company provides these links as a convenience only, and a link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site by Company. Links to merchants or advertisers are owned and operated by independent retailers or service providers, and therefore, Company cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with their products, services or practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any of these third parties.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.The Site is proprietary to Company. All the text, images, marks, logos and other content of the Site (“Site Content”) is proprietary to Company or to third parties from whom Company has obtained permission. Company authorizes you to view, download, and print the Site Content provided that: (i) you may only do so for your own personal and non-commercial use; (ii) you may not copy, publish or redistribute any Site Content; (iii) you may not modify Site Content; (iv) you may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Site Content by Company. Except as expressly permitted above, reproduction or redistribution of the Site Content, or any portion of the Site Content, is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of Company. To request permission you may contact Company at email@example.com. You represent and warrant that your use of Site Content will be consistent with this license and will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties.
- WARRANTY.THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NEITHER COMPANY, NOR ITS PARENT CORPORATION OR AGENTS, REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, ENTIRELY ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS FREE NOR DOES COMPANY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OR ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE COMPUTER NETWORK-BASED SERVICES, WHICH MAY BE SUBJECT TO OUTAGES, INTERRUPTIONS, ATTACKS BY THIRD PARTIES AND DELAY OCCURRENCES. IN SUCH AN EVENT AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS HEREOF, COMPANY SHALL USE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO REMEDY MATERIAL INTERRUPTIONS AND WILL PROVIDE ADJUSTMENTS, REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS, WITHIN ITS CAPACITY, THAT ARE NECESSARY TO ENABLE THE SITE TO PERFORM THEIR INTENDED FUNCTIONS IN A REASONABLE MANNER. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT SUCH EFFORTS WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. IF COMPANY’S EFFORTS ARE NOT SUCCESSFUL, YOU MAY TERMINATE THE APPLICABLE SERVICE AGREEMENT AND CEASE USING THE SITE. THE FOREGOING SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND COMPANY’S SOLE LIABILITY, IN THE EVENT OF INTERRUPTION, OUTAGE OR OTHER DELAY OCCURRENCES OF THE SITE. YOU WAIVE AND COVENANT NOT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS OR ALLEGATIONS OF ANY NATURE ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CLAIMS AND ALLEGATIONS RELATING TO THE ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, THE ALLEGED INACCURACY OF CONTENT, OR ALLEGATIONS THAT COMPANY HAS OR SHOULD INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, OR HOLD YOU HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR ALLEGATION ARISING FROM YOUR USE, REPUBLICATION OR OTHER EXPLOITATION OF THE SITE. YOU USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND NEITHER COMPANY NOR THE PARTIES WHO PROVIDE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS FOR PUBLICATION WITHIN THE SITE WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT USER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ITS COMPUTER SYSTEM, LOSS OF SERVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.DISCLAIMER.EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 8, COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY STATUTE, OPERATION OF LAW, USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR TITLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR SERVICES, OR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ENTIRELY ERROR-FREE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.TOUCH THE FUTURE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SITE (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY OR LOSS ASSOCIATED WITH UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY SERVER, MERCHANT INTERFACES, WEBSITES, FACILITIES, OR YOUR DATA OR YOUR CUSTOMER DATA (INCLUDING CREDIT CARD NUMBERS AND OTHER PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION) DUE TO ACCIDENT, ILLEGAL OR FRAUDULENT MEANS, INCLUDING HACKING, OR DEVICES USED BY ANY THIRD PARTY, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND TOUCH THE FUTURE’S REASONABLE CONTROL.YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT TOUCH THE FUTURE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS ARISING FROM INFILTRATION OF THE SITE BY MEANS OF SOFTWARE VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, WORMS, TIME BOMBS, OR ANY OTHER SOFTWARE PROGRAMS, OR TECHNOLOGY DESIGNED OR INTENDED TO DISRUPT, DAMAGE, INTERCEPT OR EXPROPRIATE DATA FROM THE SITE.AS A CONDITION OF USE OF THE SITE, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER COMPANY, NOR ANY OFFICER, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, SHAREHOLDER, AGENT, CONTRACTOR OR EMPLOYEE OF COMPANY WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF EARNINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, DAMAGES, EXPENSES, OR COSTS RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM, OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, NEGLIGENCE, AND GROSS NEGLIGENCE OF COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, WHICH, BUT FOR THIS PROVISION, WOULD GIVE RISE TO A COURSE OF ACTION IN CONTRACT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL DOCTRINE.LIMITATION
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE LIMITED, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER THESE TERMS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF (A) THE AMOUNT YOU PAY US IN THE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY OR (B) $100.
- INDEMNIFICATION.You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, agents, contractors and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, made by any third party due to, arising from or out of: (a) your use of the Site; (b) your breach or alleged breach of any representation, warranty or other obligation; (c) your violation or alleged violation of any federal, state, international or local law and any and all regulations, rules or ordinances; (d) the negligence or willful misconduct by you or your employees or agents; (e) any violation of the Terms; (f) your infringement of any intellectual property or other legal right of any person or entity; or (g) your advertising, marketing, promotion, sale, or distribution of any products or services. In the event you cause fines and/or penalties to be charged to Company by the Credit Card Associations or any other entity, you agree to reimburse Company immediately for said fines and/or penalties.
- DISCLOSURE; FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS.Certain statements that are not historical fact contained in the Site may constitute forward-looking statements. Such statements include, without limitation, statements about future financial and operating performance of Company, as well as the Company’s plans, strategies, partnerships, products, service markets, growth prospects, successes, cost-effectiveness and security of new products or services, objectives, expectations, intentions or other statements that are not historical fact. Such statements are based on the then current beliefs and expectations of the management of the Company, and are subject to significant risks and uncertainty. Actual results may vary materially from those contained in forward-looking statements based on a number of factors including, without limitation, (i) dependence on a limited number of clients, (ii) the Company’s revenue concentration in the wireless telecommunications business and the declining subscriber growth rate in that business, (iii) the adverse impact that the financial and operating difficulties of the Company’s clients may have on the Company’s future revenues, and financial and operating results, (iv) continuing rapid change in the telecommunications industry and other markets in which the Company does business that may affect both the Company and its clients, (v) potential state, federal, and international regulation of voice conferencing or other services and related compliance and operating costs, regulatory assessments, and potential suspensions of service pending compliance with such regulation, (vi) uncertainties associated with the Company’s ability to develop new products, services, and technologies, (vii) market acceptance of the Company’s new products, services, and technologies and continuing demand for the Company’s products, services, and technologies, (viii) the impact of competitive products, services, and pricing on both the Company and its clients, (ix) current and future economic conditions including, without limitation, decreases or delays in capital spending by carriers and in new subscriber growth, and global economic recession, (x) integration, employee retention, recognition of cost and other benefits and revenue synergies, and other risks associated with acquisitions, (xi) the Company’s ability to execute on its objectives, plans, or strategies including, without limitation, product or services development plans, the mobile business strategy and the plans to develop alliances and grow its client base, (xii) economic and political instability in the domestic and international markets including, without limitation, the impact of terrorist threats and hostilities and the declaration of war or similar actions, (xiii) uncertainties associated with the Company’s ability to expand into new markets including, without limitation, the mobile business market, (xiv) the impact of restructuring charges and other charges on the Company’s business and operations, (xv) the industry risks associated with Touch the Future’s business and operations including, without limitation, illegal or improper uses of Touch the Future’s payment system, unauthorized intrusions or attacks on Touch the Future’s payment system that may impair the operations of its payment system, changes or failures to comply with credit card association rules, governmental regulation and the application of existing laws to Touch the Future’s business and dependence on relationships with third party payment processors, and (xvi) the factors disclosed in the Company’s filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission including, without limitation, its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K. The Company undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements. Nothing contained in this web site constitutes an offer to sell or solicitation of an offer to buy any of the Company’s securities.
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS.Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
- SERVICES OFFERED BY COMPANY.When you enroll to obtain a Service from the Company, you accept the specific terms and conditions applicable to that Service in accordance with the applicable Service Agreement. Except as provided in the Service Agreement, Company does not warrant that any service description or content contained in this Site is accurate, current, reliable, complete, or error-free.
- TERMINATION & EFFECT.Company may terminate access to the Site, with or without cause, at any time, and effective immediately. Termination shall be accompanied by a written or electronic notice to you. Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination. Should you object to any provision of the Terms or any subsequent modifications thereto, your only recourse is immediately to: (a) terminate use of the Site; and (b) notify Company of termination. Upon termination of access to the Site, your right to use the Site shall immediately cease.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION.The Site is accessible in all fifty states and other countries, and each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Georgia and from each other. As you and Company both benefit from establishing a predictable legal environment in which to publish, access and use the Site, by publishing, accessing, and/or using this Site, you and Company agree that all matters arising from or relating to the use and operation of this Site will be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You agree that all claims it may have arising from or relating to the operation or use of this Site will be heard and resolved in the courts of Dekalb, Ga. You consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts over it, stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceeding in such courts, and covenant not to assert any objections to proceeding in such courts.
- TRADEMARKS.Touch the Future Inc., Reboot, are registered trademarks of the Company, are trademarks of the Company. All other company and product names referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. This list may be modified from time-to-time in the Company’s discretion. You shall not register or attempt to register any of the Company’s marks or trademarks that would reasonably be deemed to be confusingly similar to any of the Company’s marks or trademarks. You shall comply with all standards with respect to the Company’s marks and all uses of the marks shall be consistent with Company standards.
- FORCE MAJEURE.Company shall not be liable for any losses arising out of the delay or interruption of its performance of obligations due to any acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, civil disturbances, wars, strikes or other labor disputes, fires, transportation contingencies, interruptions in telecommunications, utility, Internet services or network provider services, acts or omissions by a third party, infiltration or disruption of the Services by a third party, or other catastrophes or occurrences that are beyond Company’s reasonable control.
- GENERAL.In the event that any provision of the Terms shall, in whole or in part, be determined to be invalid, unenforceable or void for any reason, such determination shall affect only the portion of such provision determined to be invalid, unenforceable or void, and shall not affect in any way the remainder of such provision or any other provision of the Terms. Company’s failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. In the event of a conflict between the Terms and the applicable Service Agreement, the latter shall govern.
- AUTHORIZE.NET SERVICES
Touch the Future offers a 30 day money back guarantee on new products if our products do not meet your needs or expectations. Products must be in new and unused condition to honor this service; if not, restocking fees may apply. Some exceptions may apply such as custom built products, software, or special ordered items are non-refundable – or indicated products. Please contact Touch the Future for inquiries about a return authorization. Touch the Future shall charge a 5% cancellation or restock fee on all credit card purchases for goods and services that are refunded to the customer in addition to manufacturer or supplier fees (if any).
Touch the Future offers a limited warranty on all ReBoot computers as supplied with each computer. Touch the Future does not offer any additional warranty for products or services obtained from our office or website that are produced or manufactured by parties other than Touch the Future. Manufacturer warranties and fees apply to all products purchased from Touch the Future. Touch the Future shall apply all necessary fees back to the customer.